Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Posting

I have not been able to post or leave comments for other blogger.com users for several days because B-Safe made changes. I can't tell you how thankful I am for a husband who knows about computers! How in the world would I have ever figured it out??

I've been busy sewing Christmas presents (which will not be posted) and these pajamas for Amy. I've got a doll outfit in the works for another swap. I've got several aprons on my mind and in my stash. I even bought fabric to make a quilt, maybe.




Last week Amy & I went to visit Pat, from church. She's been knitting for years and I needed help. The pattern I was using just wasn't working. It turns out it was a mistake in the pattern and not something I was doing wrong. She showed me how to do a few other things also. We really enjoyed visiting with her.

This week we'll be hosting a couple friends while their parents are away. I'm praying for a safe and peaceful time with them.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Cool fabric and a comfy style. Glad you are back in the game.

Nanci said...

Amy's pajama's are really snazzy!!

I definitely agree with you that a husband who knows his way around a computer and can fix my many problems there is a mighty handy person to have around.

Glad you're back!

Happymom4 aka Hope Anne said...

1I'm praying too!

Cute PJ's, and I'm glad you are back to blogging. I missed it when you weren't.