Monday, September 15, 2008

Global warming theory

"I have a new theory about global warming, and I'm dead serious about this, so don't you go pooh-poohing it. You know, don't you, that there are 40 million baby boomer women in America, all being taken off their estrogen at the same time? Every room I walk into shoots up thirty degrees. Now think of 40 million women hot flashin'. I know I'm right. Get yourself somethin' to drink, sugar, while I cool down a bit."

--Taken from In Every Flower by Patti Hill

3 comments:

Mom said...

In this part of the world flatulent cattle are creating global destruction as well. What I think is funny is that all such tripe is taken seriously - instead of having a good laugh and then ignoring such bearers of doom.

Christine said...

You made me laugh this morning. Thanks!

Amy said...

LOL! That is hilarious! It's better than some other global warming theories...