Friday, September 5, 2008

Long day

Amy & I made the trip to Z'ville. We ran into a friend at the Hobby Lobby, so we caught up with her. We visited Sweet Meadows where our friends, Katie and daughter Selah (almost two years old) spend their days. Selah is into everything and very cute!

We then went to our friends' house to drop Amy off. I was able to visit with my friend for a bit before heading back to home. (I stopped at Joann to buy a pair of circular knitting needles and one fabric remnant, but please, please don't tell Amy. She's pretty much banned me from buying more fabric.)

DH and I went out on our date once I was home. After eating and running a couple errands we decided to go on our nightly walk. We got just a little bit down the street when it started raining, then pouring. So we ran/walked back home. I figure I got some exercise running part way home. : )

Tomorrow, I get some of the day to myself while dh goes back to pick up Amy. (He's going to visit with his friends, Larry and Jason before getting her.) While they are gone I will probably clean a little and sew a little, or maybe sew a lot. We'll see.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Glad you had a good visit.

Amy said...

You bought FABRIC!!!!!!!!!???????? MOM!! How could you?? I absolutely cannot leave you alone for one instant! Every Dad-Daughter night. More fabric. Go to Joann's once without me and MORE FABRIC!! Shame, shame, shame!!
Ok, anyway. I'm glad you took me down there...I had a fun time!