Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blogging

I feel like I should blog something, but not much is going on. Although, when I start thinking about what we've been doing there are things.

Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner. They used to live in Z'ville and have since moved here. The young man used to babysit Amy when she was around four or five (?). Now he has a baby and Amy's going to get to babysit him (the baby). I think that is so cool!

Tuesday I went to the chiropractor and dropped Amy off with some other friends, so she was able to be of help to the mommy by playing with the kiddos for a while. After I was done with my appointment I stopped at Joann and wandered around there for an hour. When I got back to the car I was shocked I had been in there so long--just enjoying myself, I guess. I hadn't even considered looking at the time while I was in the store.

And we're doing school in the midst of it...

No comments: