Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Emily's day

Emily had a busy day today. First, I had her modeling the latest two matching jumpers I made.


This one is my favorite.

Then, because dh was running late and dd was getting bored, we got our picture taken.
Emily got to climb the tree.


Looks like she had to sit and rest a bit.

Look what she found.


Then it was off to the swingset.


And before coming in for dinner she stopped to smell the pretty flowers.

This all took place (except the modeling and when I'm pictured) while I was making dinner. Amy is doing well at photography, don't you think?

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Amy sure takes beautiful pictures! And that Emily...she knows how to enjoy a Spring day, doesn't she?

Hey, in case I forgot...thanks for the nice comment on my blog about the vintage dress!