Friday, June 20, 2008

Sew Crafty Friday

Click on the Sew Crafty Friday picture to go to Shereen's blog for other crafters.

Emily got a new dress made from the same fabric as my Anna tunic.

I've also been knitting. I joined a monthly knit along yahoo group a couple months ago. Each month there are two dishcloths to knit. It's been good for me to knit these dishcloths because I've learned more stitches and how to read a pattern. It's been fun. Eventually, the washcloths will be gifts for friends and family. I'll get you can't wait. ; )
Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Everything is so pretty! I love, love, love that fabric!
I tried to knit a dishcloth with a basket weave yesterday. I kept losing track of where I was, so I guess I'll just keep it for myself. Is there some trick to remembering what row you last did?

Terri said...

You did a wonderful job on the dress and the dishcloths. I've crocheted dishcloths but don't know how to knit. I would certainly love to learn though.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that doll dress! And the knitted dishcloths will make lovely gifts. Great job on your projects.