Saturday, May 15, 2010

This week's sewing

Since Kit is the newest member of our girls she is lacking in clothes. This week Amy picked out fabrics from the stash and cut out several patterns. There are more to go, but here are the first two.

IMG_1247

IMG_1249

IMG_1251

The second one is one of Simplicity's newer patterns for doll clothes. Amy made the shrug and the pants, I made the brown shirt and the little dress (although how they can call a dress is beyond me--no one in their right mind would wear a dress that short!)

IMG_1173

IMG_1176

I'm also excited because I bought a Spencer Jacket e-pattern for dolls from Sense & Sensibility. They're new site is up and running now and through May 21st everything is 15% off. Now I can make jackets to go with the Regency dresses.

1 comment:

Nanci said...

These are so cute. You and Amy did such a nice job!

If I were to get another doll, it would be a toss-up between Kit and Josephina.