Friday, May 21, 2010

Foto Friday

Foto Friday IMG_2488

This week's challenge was ARCHITECTURE. There is no great stuff outside my door, so here is my first idea for the photo. I wanted to get a picture of the bird houses, but the rain kept me from it.

IMG_1387

I really do like the color of our picnic tables! I suppose that a picnic table, no matter how pretty isn't really architecture, so here are a few other pictures taken in Hawaii.

IMG_5232

Because of our trip to HI, I've decided that the open-air airport in Kona is my favorite airport. The breeze was relaxing. That whole atmosphere made the typical airport wait so enjoyable.

IMG_5233

Here's the house we stayed in. Besides being very green, it was a great place to stay, much better than a hotel.

IMG_5179

IMG_5174

If I had been brave (which I wasn't) we'd have slept outside in the bed on the porch. But I am NOT a camper by any stretch of the imagination. It just looks inviting.

IMG_4932

We had a family worship service right there under that gazebo on the Sunday morning we were there.

Head over to Renaissance to see what the others came up with.

2 comments:

Full of Grace said...

What a quaint and interesting place to stay- I loved it! :) Good Job! :)

Rebecca said...

I think the picnic table shot was perfect-it captured architecture in a way no one else did this week-good job!

That green and pink house looks amazing! So many people posted archived photos this week from interesting places they have been that I felt like a world traveler!

Thanks for participating!