Monday, July 7, 2008

My life ; )

ETA: Using Monday's post for Sew Crafty Friday. :) Head over to Shereen's to see what others are up to.

I really do not spend all my time playing with dolls and sewing for them. Honest. It's just more fun to blog about them.

Emily got a new pair of shoes. They are Kit's Meet shoes, but they look great on Emily. I got them on ebay for a pretty good price.

Here's Josefina's regency style dress that I finished today.

And her skirt I did on Saturday.


Tomorrow I'm going to finish an outfit I'm making for the AG Fans Board sewing swap. Let's just say sewing is therapy. :)


I need prayer for some health issues I'm having. I may blog about them later (or not), but for now I'd appreciate prayer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute shoes! And your dresses are adorable.

I just sent up a prayer for you. When I clicked on your "health" label, I read your earlier post about lower back/tailbone pain. I have a broken tailbone and have no idea how that happened. Over time, the sitting pain spread and I now have fibromyalgia.

I have had difficulty blogging about my health problmes because I don't want to sound like I am feeling sorry for myself. Sometimes I do but mostly I am cheerful and focus on the good things in life. Also, it is a nuisance to get readers' quick solutions to my problems (supplements, chiropractor, accupuncture, etc).

I have felt the need in past blogs to explain things in more detail and usually people don't want to read all that. And, if they do, they end up feeling sorry for me and I don't know how to react to that, either. I'm trying to find my way with this, still, and it's been over 10 years since my health declined drastically.

My e-mail address is listed in my profile if you feel like writing privately. I would be happy to hear from you.

Cheri said...

momawake, you are in my prayers.

Happymom4 aka Hope Anne said...

You know you can always talk to me--I still like emails from you, even though the blog is wonderful so I can get your photos! ;-) (And I really do enjoy those.)

One of the things my sister-in-law lost in their house fire was her precious Samantha Doll that had been given to her years ago . . .

Mom2fur said...

You sure keep those dolls well-dressed! I love Regency dresses. They are just so romantic and feminine. Maybe, someday, before I'm too old, they'll come back into style for people.

Mom to Anyone said...

How are you? Still having difficulty? I'm praying for you.