I finished a nightgown for Amy today. It's the same style as the Addy American Girl nightgown. It took only 4 trips to the fabric store to get everything needed for it. ; ) First I bought fabric, then after starting the cutting I discovered there wasn't enough. I forgot I needed the trim for it, so we went back. Later Amy reminded me we needed buttons...
It actually only took an afternoon to sew once I got all my ducks in a row. Next project I'll try to make a better list.
The next project is a swing coat from dark orange corduroy and a coordinating lining. Hope it goes well, especially the fitting.
This blog has a weekly post called Sew Crafty Friday. I'm including this nightgown on there this week. http://w8ng4him.blogspot.com/