Monday, September 10, 2007

Two More Bags

Here are the latest. They are in the shop. There are more pictures there.


We started school today. We were able to make a couple changes in books, mostly deleted a couple from the schedule. I am planning to add an art history book in the next few weeks. I think one of our favorite books will be A Naturalist Buys An Old Farm. Plus we each are reading a book from the Anne of Green Gables series. Amy's reading Anne of Avonlea and I'm reading Anne of the Island (I should say I'm listening to it on my ipod). I've never read the series before and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

My neck pain is better after visiting the chiropractor again today. I appreciate all the prayers that were said! Now if I can just limit my computer use and keep myself from starting another sewing project for a few days. (My dh will be happy.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listening on your ipod?? O! WOW. You sound like Todd!

And I'm SO glad you discovered Anne!!! I LOVED her stuff growing up . . . . still do. I always tell people, "Anne with an E" when they act confused about my name.

Mom to Anyone said...

I remember when you said you didn't like Anne of Green Gables=) Stacey and Elizabeth thought you were nuts. Glad you have changed your mind. I think Anne of Green Gables is one of the most entertaining books of all time.

momawake said...

That's funny...I don't even remember saying that (about not liking Anne of Green Gables). I, obviously, didn't know what I was talking about. ; )