Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Almost sold

Yesterday I got an email from Etsy saying I had sold an item (the two bags). So I sent the buyer an email requesting payment. Today I got an email from the buyer saying they were new to Etsy and had not meant to actually buy, but only see how the purchasing system works. I was disappointed, of course. However, I did learn how to report a transaction and how to relist an item because of the mistake. I'm still waiting for that first sale.

My neck is better, not completely, but I'm not in constant pain. I think I'll go to the chiropractor every week for a few weeks to keep it in line. The internal arnica pills didn't really help it, but they did help my wrist which is also hurting, another sign of too much computer use. : ( Not really sure how I'm going to fix that problem, although I have been careful to watch my time.

Today I cut out fabric for another tote-size bag and another backpack style for Amy. Tomorrow I hope to start sewing. I do need to get some more heavy weight interfacing before I can get too far. Sometimes I'd like the fabric store to be next door, but that would probably be too much of a temptation. ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least now you know people are starting to find your site!! Once you can get a sale or two I would imagine things go better--at least, on Ebay it seems to work that way--people like seeing feedback from others before they buy. We'll just keep praying and trusting God. . . . seems you and I are both needing to do that a lot lately, eh?!