Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Books

I had this book on hold at the library, it finally came in today. It really looks interesting. Amy & I may even be able to make a skirt without a pattern after reading this. It doesn't seem too difficult. So it may be fun to get into this book. Maybe I'll even post the results. I finished Anne of the Island this afternoon. It had such a sweet ending that I hardly want to go on to the next book, but the story continues. The library doesn't have this on CD (to download to my ipod) so I'll have to actually read it. I can't tell you how much I enjoy listening on the ipod. It has allowed for sewing and "reading" at the same time. Multi-tasking at it's finest!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Anne! You need to sign up for the free library card from the Columbus Metropolian Library--then you can access their extensive on-line library totally for free--maybe they will have more downloads for you!!

momawake said...

According to the tutorial ipod is not compatible with the files they use. : (