Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Dreaded Zipper

Tomorrow I'm going to put a zipper in the skirt I'm making for Amy. I hope it will go well. I think I'll try to follow some of the tips I've seen lately in hopes that it will be easier than I remember.

Here's a quote from The Fallacy Detective:

"One of the most important lessons in the book of Proverbs is that we should work hard to use our minds to understand things. This means we'll need to make our minds do some stretches! And if there is only one thing you learn from this book, we want to inspire you to exercise your mind--and not let it get fat and flabby."

My mind seems to be mush some days. I'm hoping the book will help tone it. (It's a book we're using for school this year.) And I really think the zipper will help stretch my mind!


No comments: