Monday, July 25, 2011

Two more dolls

We recently returned from vacation. This year we went to the Madison, WI area specifically for going to American Girl's benefit sale for Madison Children's Museum. I probably should not tell how many dolls we came home with! However, we did buy some as gifts, we finished our historical collection and I got these two dolls who need names.

IMG_8162
Amy gave me the idea to have the one on the right be Hawaiian. Perhaps both of them could be. I prefer slightly out-side the box names. Got any suggestions?

IMG_8163

IMG_8164

2 comments:

Karen M. Owen said...

These are such beautiful dolls I am very jealous! I would love to have them, I am actually looking for one like the one you got! I love the naming idea, names I like for your dolls are Trinity and Kiki.

Mikayla said...

I thought that the name Keturah fit the first doll. I don't know about the second one.