Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Eventful Florida trip Part 5

IMG_4648
Magic Kingdom was tastefully decorated for fall and Halloween.

IMG_4875
Walt and Mickey

IMG_4689

IMG_4830
Part of the Swiss Family Treehouse.

IMG_4698
I was really looking forward to the Winnie the Pooh ride, but in the end I have to say it was disappointing.  It went by way to fast and there really wasn't much to it.  In fact, I felt that way about most of the track rides.  They mostly just go through displays of different things like the story of Snow White.  Now before you think I'm complaining, I'm not.  I had a great time!  My expectations were just higher, I think.

My favorites were:  Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor; Mickey's PhilharMagic and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.  The last one was like a huge video game ride.

Late in the afternoon we headed over to Epcot.  Our FREE tickets were park hopper tickets, so we took advantage of that.   

1 comment:

Christine said...

My first time though most of those rides with our children I too was disappointed. It's taken time for me to find the joy in those track rides. Now I'm constantly finding new things to look at and see. However, I agree, on a first pass they can seem underwhelming.