Saturday, August 14, 2010

Quilt Show

I heard about this quilt show from an email I received from my LQS (local quilt shop). I thought it would be fun, so I invited my family. Noticing that the weather forecast called for hot we decided to get there early. It didn't start until 10 a.m., so it wasn't too early. ;-) I'm glad we did because there was a pleasant breeze the whole time we were there.

IMG_3260

This quilt is made from over 6000 postage stamp pieces.
IMG_3259

IMG_3257

IMG_3256

IMG_3265

You may see all the pictures by clicking here.

My favorite work was done by Mai Lo Vue. She has the most intricate style.

IMG_3277

IMG_3281

IMG_3284

I bought a messenger bag because I was so impressed.
IMG_3286

IMG_3290

I'd say we all enjoyed the morning, other than Amy getting stung by something. We're not sure what got her and she felt fine by the time we got home.

No comments: