Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sewing & Selling

Currently for sale on Etsy.
IMG_3092

IMG_3096

Here's another coat that I custom made for a customer. And I'm almost finished with a second one for her. These pics aren't quite up to normal quality, so I'll retake them sometime.
IMG_3080

IMG_3084

The person who bought this one wants another one. :) We just need to work out the details.
IMG_2333

I'm excited that I've sold this many. I never thought it would actually happen. So, I am proceeding cautiously with more.

3 comments:

Nanci said...

I told you I loved these jackets! Congrats on the sells; may many more customers come your way.

Christine said...

You know I LOVE owls right? That owl coat is so very very cute.

Mom to Anyone said...

What a wonderful thing! It's so exciting when a plan (dream) comes together.