Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nebraska trip Part 1

Last Monday we left for Nebraska. The main goal of the week was to celebrate my parent's 50th anniversary. While there we also celebrated my dad's birthday. He's a great guy! :)

IMG_2684

We were able to spend time with Amy's birth family on Thursday. We went to the Pizza Machine where we had lunch and played lots of arcade games.

IMG_2759

IMG_2766

Thursday night and Friday afternoon we spent getting the church gym ready for the reception. Friday evening we greeted lots of well-wishers and saw people we haven't seen in years and years. It was such a blessing.

IMG_2797
Be sure to click on the picture for a better view.

3 comments:

Christine said...

So sweet.

Amy said...

It was such an enjoyable time.

Mom to Anyone said...

I start to say what my favorite part was and then I think, no it was something else. It was just a good time all the way around.