It, actually, did not look quite this bad before we started sorting.
This is Amy's side.
This is my side.
There was fabric, there were patterns, there were papers, there were magazines and books, there was yarn, there were unfinished projects...
I could not stand to go in there anymore! There was certainly no creating going on in there! So, we took the week off from school to clean it up. It was a last-minute decision. DH was taking the week off to get home/yard projects done and we were going to get school done, but Amy suggested that we take the week off also. Of course, I said, "NO." She was mad. I went upstairs to take care of a few things, meanwhile praying and thinking. I went back down and said we'd take the week off, IF we got the craft room cleaned up and she had to do the basement also. Oh, and there was a bit of a threat mixed in that school could start up at any moment. We've both worked hard and enjoyed our time doing it together. It's still not done, but close. There'll be an after picture soon.
My list of sewing projects got longer because of the discoveries, but in the midst of cleaning I got three of them finished, a couple mending items for dh and one doll dress. There are over a dozen things left, not including hand sewing the binding to the back of the quilt. I'm not sure how my hand will do with that. Pray for healing for my hand, for getting the projects done and for keeping that room neater.