Saturday, August 2, 2008

Zucchini

This post is supposed to serve two purposes. First, I'm avoiding vacuuming and mopping. Second, I wanted to give Cheri over at Southern Hills Ramblings another zucchini idea. LOL!


I had left over shredded zucchini from the bread I made and I didn't want more bread, so I just sauted it in butter with green onion and salt and pepper to taste. It's very fast and very easy.

I had the last of it this morning with eggs. Yesterday I had it on top of a turkey burger.
OK, now I suppose I must get to work (or not). ;)

4 comments:

Mom said...

I probably will never go to the trouble of shredding zuccinni because I like it raw or cooked plain, but your idea sounds really good.

momawake said...

The food processor makes the shredding process a breeze!

Mom to Anyone said...

Zucchini is my very favorite vegetable. You new idea sounds yummy for any meal!

Cheri said...

Great idea! I have one zucchini left, so I'll give it a go!