Friday, August 1, 2008

Anna's nightie, Etta's apron

See Shereen's blog for others' items.

Amy brought me a new pattern last week for Bitty Twins' clothes including this nightgown. It's made from stash fabric. (I'm sure I'll never run out!)

The trim was also from the stash.

When Fabric Obsession had their sale in the spring I bought a book of patterns for aprons. It was for kids and included a pattern for a doll apron. Etta gets this one. These fabrics are also from the stash. They were in the Red Tag section at Joann. I first found one of them at one Joann store then happened to find the coordinating ones at another store.





I recently found the adult version of the apron pattern book on ebay, so the next apron will be for me. :) It's cut out and ready to go. But today I need to do a little cleaning.

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Never mind the doll. I'd like one of those chicken aprons myself, LOL! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Your doll clothes are always so cute! I LOVE the apron. Thanks for sharing!