Saturday, February 23, 2008

Today's accomplishments

Bitty Baby is going to be well outfitted. ; ) I'm sort of on a roll here. The fabric I used this time came from my stash box. Maybe I'll actually make a dent in the amount of fabric I have. Although that's not going to happen if I don't quit going to Joanns. On the other hand, I've discovered remnants!! Oh no! Great way to make doll clothes.


I finished listening to Rainbow Valley, the seventh book in the Anne of Green Gables series. One more to go.

I also finished knitting another dish cloth. I'm really hoping to keep learning more so I can make other things. The next dvd lesson will have me making mittens. I found a book called Vintage Knits by Sarah Dallas. There are some really cute sweaters in there. (I am disappointed with how they model some of them-in underwear only. Bad taste for anything, but especially for a vintage style.)

And I mopped and vacuumed, cleaned a bathroom, sorted the Frontier order (with help from dd), started another Bitty Baby dress, did some laundry...I think that's it. Oh and I did not dust!! (That's for you, Hope Anne.) ; )

1 comment:

Bethany Joy said...

They are so cute! I think we have scraps of that same white fabric with the pink flowers. Maybe I could make some clothes for Hannah's bitty baby in my spare time. Of course I'm asking myself, "What spare time?" :-)