Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Latest sewing projects

We've been busy with school and sewing the last few days. I've not felt I had much blogging in me, but here are a couple pictures of the latest bag and a pillow case.
I call the bag the "Goin' to Hawaii bag." I'm thinking of listing it on Etsy.

The pillowcase is my "Goin' to Hawaii pillowcase." I am actually taking to HI so that I won't forget to bring my pillow home with me. I've done that before, but I really don't want to have my pillow sent to me from HI, thus the bright colors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bag - MINE!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ann! That ought to keep it from getting mixed in with the locals pillows, that's for sure! ;-)

Mom said...

That pillowcase is wild! Surely you can find something to put in the bag to take with you, ha! Pretty cool!