Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fall dress project


Joann Fabric store has had a model of a cute fall dress on display since late summer or maybe it was mid summer. Amy really liked it so I set about trying to find the fabric, an odd thing since this was in a fabric store. The store I was in didn't have it, the other store I tried had a little. I ended up ordering it for full price. : ( Then about a month after I ordered it, it showed up in the store. So I've learned to wait. This week I'm making the dress. Thought I'd better get to it before fall is over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until you get this dress done! I love the fabric!

Mom to Anyone said...

I like it too. I hope I have time someday to sew for Nancy. I enjoyed doing that for Stacey and Elizabeth. (Though I guess I'll need a sewing machine first=)

Anonymous said...

I noted that at our JoAnn's too, and thought it was really nice!

Happy sewing!