Amy was in need of a new nightgown. I found stash fabric (yay!) and made this. It turns her sheets pink. :( Oh well, it's comfortable and cute.
Several months ago (back in March) my sister sent me a bunch of quillows to mend. I finally opened the box this week. The quillows were much loved things. My sis's mil made each of the children one and several are getting pretty old. The one on top needs a lot of work to get it back in shape. In other words, ideally, it should be taken apart and redone. I'm still thinking about whether I want to take that on. Well, actually, I don't want to take that on. So I'll get it in to storagable shape since it belongs to a child who probably won't use it now anyway.
Next on the list of projects is to quilt two winter wall hangings and two or three doll quilts. These items have been on the back of my chair for months waiting and waiting.