In spite of being sick all week, I've managed to get some things done. I got all my errands done (except I forgot to go to Walmart), got laundry done, cleaned a little (never too much), made this quilt top, finished another puzzle and....I knitted 3 whole rows on a dishcloth that was in progress. They were decrease rows, but still, there's hope.
This is the finished top. I have to say that I like the one I saw in the store better. They used the blue option of the fabric choice while I used the red. The blues blend better together. However, I do like this one and I happy to have this much of it finished. I'm going to attempt to machine quilt it. Since I've never done that before I'm a little nervous about it. It's about 55"x40". I used this book as a guide.