Monday, December 29, 2008

Puzzling update

One of the things we like to do as a family is watch old tv shows. It's a good evening thing to do when it's time to start settling down. I usually knit while we're watching, but since I can't do that anymore (please, please, please pray about that) I decided to work on a puzzle instead. I've done three in the last week or so. Here they are.



My favorites are the Charles Wysocki ones. They are hard enough to be challenging, but easy enough to enjoy. The middle one is a Jane Wooster Scott.
I'm working on my fourth one now. Stay tuned. :) Oh and did I mention praying about my hand/wrist/arm? Please, please, please?

3 comments:

Mom said...

They are pretty enough to glue them and frame them. You are so talented in handwork, it is too bad your muscle/tendon won't cooperate. "A little dab 'll do ya" may have to become your motto.

Nanci said...

My daughter that is Amy's age has been your counterpart here in PA. During these cold, long December evenings she has put together over a half-dozen puzzles.

I will certainly be praying for your quick recovery. When you are accustomed to sitting down with a needle project in hand, it is difficult when it must be curtailed.

Mom to Anyone said...

The apron is cute. Oh, and thank you so much for the one you sent me. It put a great big smile on my face. Nancy loved hers too. We used the little table runner for the Christmas table. So sorry about your hindrance to the things you love. Never pleasant.