Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Bag




It's finished! Yippee! It did turn out well in spite of all the running around I had to do to get it made. I think I spent most of the afternoon on it and I'm glad it's done. But I do think I might make more at some point.
Tomorrow dd and I are going to a friend's house to look at scrapbooks. It's fun and sometimes embarrassing to see the style changes since we first started scrapbooking. It will be nice break from sewing.
Oh, and I need to praise my dh again. He just commented this morning about not getting discouraged about the pillowcases not having sold yet. He thinks they will, just give it some more time. Then this afternoon he said he thought it was a good idea that I've been buying vintage dress patterns. I'm thankful that God has blessed me so richly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bag is awesome--definitely looks like a bag for a Scrapbooker! ;-) I'd call that "Scrapping with Fabric".

I'm glad Derrill is feeling positive about the pillowcases selling. Sometimes we need our husband to be full of faith for us. ;-)