Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Themes pt. 2

Beam me up Scotty!

It appears that Star Trek has become an obsession around my house. It's something both dh and Amy enjoy.

IMG_9329
First up is the new Star Trek movie.

IMG_9350
Amy wanted a Next Generation tricorder.

IMG_9360
Amy wanted to get dh a tricorder from the original series.

IMG_9380
Every year we get a Christmas ornament (one for us and one for Amy). This year she didn't like any of the trekky ornaments available, so I found one from 1996 of the Voyager. I'm thankful for ebay. ;-) I found both tricorders there as well as the ornament.

IMG_9391
DH picked up the animated series on dvd for Amy. I'll bet you didn't know there were so many Star Trek items.

IMG_9458
Amy bought a shirt for dh and added the black trim around the neck, the gold braid around the sleeve bands and a insignia patch. He's decked out with his new tricorder and his communicator.

IMG_9476
Apparently, I needed to be scanned.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Who knew there was so much Star Trek stuff out there?

Looks like a fun Christmas.

Mom to Anyone said...

And how did your scan turn out?